LOST TIME AND MONEY
Managing market surveys are labor intensive, costing money and productivity. More time is spent gathering and organizing data than analyzing and using it to make sound business decisions.
Current solutions to apartment market surveys are cumbersome to use and require on-going maintenance and updates. This often results in different templates being passed around which creates a lack of uniformity and causes issues for management teams trying to make sense of their multifamily portfolio.
Data becomes stale immediately as it only offers a snapshot in time for that particular week. This stale apartment market survey data eliminates the option to compare your property or portfolio performance versus your competitors over time.
LACK OF COLLABORATION
With no centralized hub where different users can see the same data and analytics in real-time, operators and owners can potentially reach different conclusions about property and multifamily market performance. This makes creating a sound business strategy more difficult and often riddled with confusion and frustration.
- Current market surveys are time consuming and costly to do on a weekly or monthly basis, and bring almost no value to operators and owners because they are taken as snapshots in time with no historical data to compare to.
- There is no way to audit and confirm that the data is accurate.
- These market surveys offer limited ability to share and disseminate information among on-site and corporate teams. The lack of centralized data leads to on-site teams doing double work when it comes to shared competitors.
AUTOMATED COMP SURVEY
Radix’s patented SurveySwap™ enables you to automatically exchange data with your comps through our platform. The result is more accurate and timely data while saving money and time spent making comp calls.
Since Radix is a cloud-based platform, it ensures apartment market data uniformity so on-site, corporate, and ownership teams can review and analyze the same trusted data at any time. This delivers a greater ability to strategically improve property performance.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Radix saves users on average $2,040-$2,448/year per property by eliminating the need to create, manage or share spreadsheets and manual reports.
INTERACTIVE AND EASY REPORTING
Radix is intuitive and easy-to-use, allowing for interactive graphs and charts, as well as ad-hoc and customizable reports for a single property or portfolio of properties. All reports can be easily printed or exported in Excel or PDF or can be automatically scheduled to deliver to regional, corporate, or ownership groups at any frequency.
Radix offers ongoing detailed business intelligence on competitors, including historical performance information, interactive data tables and graphs, and customizable and automated reports.
The Radix platform is fully integrated with multiple property management systems including Entrata, Yardi and OneSite to further streamline the apartment market analysis process by syncing data automatically and eliminating manual inputs and data errors.
- Web-based platform that requires no additional installation and can be opened by any device or browser, giving you all the information at your fingertips in the office or on the go.
- Our intuitive dashboard enables users to understand and decipher important information quickly – all key components are available at a glance. Different views, based on user preferences, allows customization of data to evaluate performance by property, portfolio, or region. Your reports can be generated and shared automatically with customizable settings on who to share with and how often.
- *In our study, assuming an assistant property manager did the market survey (and not a property manager) saved them 8-10 hours a month at minimum pay rate of $17.00/hour.
GETTING STARTEDSETUP IS SIMPLE AND QUICK:
RADIX IS BUILT TO MEET CORPORATE NEEDS
The platform was developed from the ground up to have the features corporate, on-site, and asset management teams need.